Sunday, April 6, 2008
Monday, February 25, 2008
The tiger doesn’t seem to mind the unclothed piglets, so I’m guessing the costumes were just meant to put on a cute show for the tourists. Either that or she ate the first set of tiger-clad piglets and the zoo hasn’t had time to create new outfits
While the zoo and all press materials claim the pairings are completely benevolent, I personally wonder if Saimai just views her pig-raising duties as a long “getting ready for dinner” ritual.
Fittingly, Saimai herself was cared for and nursed by a pig
1) HEART beats 1,03,689 times.
2) LUNGS respire 23,045 times.
3) BLOOD flows 16,80,000 miles.
4) NAILS grow 0.00007 inches
5) HAIR grows 0.01715 inches
6) Take 2.9 pounds WATER (including all liquids)
7) Take of 3.25 pounds FOOD.
8) Breathe 438 cubic feet AIR.
9) Lose 85.60, BODY TEMPERATURE.
10)Produce 1.43 pints SWEAT.
11)Speak 4,800 WORDS.
12)During SLEEP move 25.4 times
Book Without Letter "e": GADFY, written by Earnest Wright in 1939 is a 50,000+ word book, which doesn't contain a single word with 'e' in it.
Word without Vowel:Rhythm, Sky, Fry, Cry.
Human Brain: Organ of body which has no sensation when cut.
Crocodile: Only animal & reptile which sheds tear while eating.
Fascinating Animals, Birds, Trees:-
1) SNAILS have 14175 teeth laid along 135 rows on their tongue.
2) A BUTTERFLY has 12,000 eyes.
3) DOLPHINS sleep with 1 eye open.
4) A BLUE WHALE can eat as much as 3 tones of food everyday,but at the same time can live without food for 6 months.
5) The EARTH has over 12,00,000 species of animals, 3,00,000 species of plants & 1,00,000 other species.
6) The fierce DINOSAUR was TYRANNOSAURS which has sixty long & sharp teeth, used to attack & eat other dinosaurs.
7) DEMETRIO was a mammal like REPTILE with a snail on its back. This acted as a radiator to cool the body of the animal.
8) CASSOWARY is one of the dangerous BIRD, that can kill a man or animal by tearing off with its dagger like claw.
9) The SWAN has over 25,000 feathers in its body.
10)OSTRICH eats pebbles to help digestion by grinding up the ingested food.
11)POLAR BEAR can look clumsy & slow but during chase on ice, can reach 25 miles / hr of speed.
12)KIWIS are the only birds, which hunt by sense of smell.
13)ELEPHANT teeth can weigh as much as 9 pounds.
14)OWL is the only bird, which can rotate its head to 270 degrees
1. Your presence is a present to the world.
2. You're unique and one of a kind.
3. Your life can be what you want it to be.
4. Take the days just one at a time.
5. Count your blessings, not your troubles.
6. You'll make it through whatever comes along.
7. Within you are so many answers.
8. Understand, have courage, be strong.
9. Don't put limits on yourself.
10. So many dreams are waiting to be realized.
11. Decisions are too important to leave to chance.
12. Reach for your peak, your goal, and your prize.
13. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.
14. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets.
15. Don't take things too seriously.
16. Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.
17. Remember that a little love goes a long way.
18. Remember that a lot . . . goes forever.
19. Remember that friendship is a wise investment.
20. Life's treasures are people . . . together.
21. Realize that it's never too late.
22. Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.
23. Have health and hope and happiness.
24. Take the time to wish upon a star.
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.
4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.
5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.
6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.
7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.
10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him cheque books.
14. Remember a sense of humour does not mean that you tell him jokes; it means that you laugh at his.
15. Sadly, all men are created equal!
Surfing the internet I've found a lot of secrets that are really interesting, and not to many people know about them.Let's see some interesting secrets... in ( ) I've made some comments.
* The most common name in the world is Mohammed. ( Strange ... )
* The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. ( And still so little )
* TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard. ( I dare you to find another one.. )
* People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze,your heart stops fora millisecond. ( That's something new for me )
* It is impossible to lick your elbow. ( Trust me ... don't try )
* It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky. ( So ...they can't see the birds ? )
* If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
* If the horse has one front leg in the air,the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
* If the horse has a all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
* A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
* American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class. ( So that's the American Economy secret )
* Butterflies taste with their feet. ( That's why butterflies don't wear snickers )
* Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. ( Good Bless )
* The electric chair was invented by a dentist. ( From a master of pain ... )
* The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet. ( Just 30 ? My heart can do more ...:) )
* Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million descendants.( Killlll them all, before they conquer the world )
* Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times. ( Still wearing them ? )
* The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
World’s largest novel was published in France from 1913 to 1927. By this time 7 volumes were published in Remembrance of Things Past written by Marcel Praust. This is the longest written novel in this world up to now. Its total words are 15 million.
In 1930 Leonidas, in Brazil, tried to make a revolution in the arena of newspaper. To create a gangbang he tried to publish an unbelievable small paper named Vosa Senoria. 1.75 x 3.94 inches newspaper made huge response in South America. In 1985 his daughter took charge of this paper. She then reduced the size of his father’s newspaper to 0.98 x 1.38 inches. Generally this newspaper contains 16 pages. Its publicity is 5000.
World’s Smallest Stamp::
World’s smallest stamp was introduced in the Boliva province, Columbia. 8mm x 9.55mm (0.315 x 0.376 inch) sizes this stamp’s name Boliver Green. Its price was 10 cents and it was first introduced in 1863.
Most Valuable Book::
In 1188 Gospels of Henry the Lion was written. Gospels of Henry the Lion was written according to the direction of the Emperor of Brongewik, Henry and his wife Methildy. It was mainly Henry’s political ambitious. This book was sold by 12 million US Dollar in an auction in 1983.
Interrupted Cable: Due to damage of outer cover
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Thursday, February 7, 2008
For this reason, while coding we have to code for several browser. I think this is very awesome. There should be some general rules which every body should follow.