1. It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
2. It's been proven that people can lessen reactions to allergies by laughing.
3. Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system.
4. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day.Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day.
5. In the middle ages, people would pin the name of their sweetheart to their sleeve on Valentine's Day and keep it there for a week, hence 'wearing their heart on their sleeve'.
6. It was during the Victorian era that the formerly nude Cupid was redesigned as wearing a skirt.
7. The human heart creates enough pressure while pumping to squirt blood 30 feet!!
8. February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
9. Tomato Ketchup was once used as medicine in the United States. Was sold as "Dr.Miles Compound Extract of Tomato"
10. When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.