* In Kentucky, 50 percent of the people who get married for the first time are teenagers.
* Kotex was first manufacturer of bandages, during W.W.I.
* Einstein couldn't speak fluently when he was nine. His parents thought he might be retarded.
* In Los Angeles, there are fewer people than there are automobiles.
* About a third of all Americans flush the toilet while they're still sitting on it.
* You're more likely to get stung by a bee on a windy day than in any other weather.
* An average person laughs about 15 times a day.
* Research indicates that mosquitoes are attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.
* Penguins can jump as high as 6 feet in the air.
* The average person is about a quarter of an inch taller at night.
* A sneeze zooms out of your mouth at over 600 m.p.h.
* The condom - made originally of linen - was invented in the early 1500's.
* The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.
* The Neanderthal's brain was bigger than yours is.
* Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
* The average bank teller loses about $250 every year.
* In 1980, there was only one country in the world with no telephones - Bhutan.
* Every person has a unique tongue print.
* Your right lung takes in more air than your left one does.
* Women's hearts beat faster than men's.
* Pollsters say that 40 percent of dog and cat owners carry pictures of the pets in their wallets.
* Bubble gum contains rubber.
* You can only smell 1/20th as well as a dog.
* Only 55 percent of all Americans know that the sun is a star.
* The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in Jello.
* Even if you cut off a cockroach's head, it can live for several weeks.
* The world population of chickens is about equal to the number of people.
* Every time Beethoven sat down to write music, he poured ice water over his head.
* In 75% of American households, women manage the money and pay the bills.
* A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana.
* It's against the law to catch fish with your bare hands in Kansas.
* Some toothpastes contain antifreeze.
* Sigmund Freud had a morbid fear of ferns.
* Bird droppings are the chief export of Nauru, an island nation in the Western Pacific.
* There are more plastic flamingos in America than real ones.
* Most lipstick contains fish scales.
* Lee Harvey Oswald's cadaver tag sold at an auction for $6,600 in 1992.
* Hypnotism is banned by public schools in San Diego.
* The three best-known western names in China: Jesus Christ, Richard Nixon, and Elvis Presley.
* When snakes are born with two heads, they fight each other for food.
* Most cows give more milk when they listen to music.
* 43. 27 percent of U.S. male college students believe life is "a meaningless existential hell."
* In 1980, a Las Vegas hospital suspended workers for betting on when patients would die.